Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Brake For.......Anything But.....

Tiny Box by Jane Bosi


Round Baby Box by Renee' Matarese




Candy/Gift Card Sleeve by Jane Bosi





Top Note Candy Box by Jane Bosi









8 x 10 Wall Hanging by Tricia O'Bin





Glassine Bag by Robyn Correa



Hi Dee Ho, Brakers!!! Thank you so much for Brakin' For Easter! WOW!!! We had some amazing art to sift through!! Our winner for the I Brake For Easter Challenge is Teresa from My Paper Mountain!! Nice work,
Teresa!! Please contact Della Bo Bella at ibrakeforstamps@yahoo.com within the next two weeks to claim your prize!




We are heading into April full force with our latest challenge: Anything But A Card!!! Our designers really pulled out all the stops with the inspirational projects---I can barely wait to see what the talented Brakers have up their sleeves!!




As usual, our rules are few:


1. Have Fun!
2. Please link your project back to this post.
3. Invite all of your friends to play along.
4. Have Fun!!
5. Two entries per person, please.



We don't require the use of I Brake For Stamps images, but we do encourage it! :) We announce a winner and new challenge at the start of every month, but you're going to want to check back to see the wonderful artwork shared here!

Ready? Set? Go!















8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry here is no Mr Linky to add my card
    only comment!

    My card for the challenge
    http://elborgi.blogspot.de/2012/04/keine-karte.html

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linky is there now :) You just have to click on the Add Your Link button and you will be all set!! Thanks for joining us!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. I love IBFS rubber!!!!! I'm glad I found your challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Challenge and Wonderful Inspiration from the DT! Have a wonderful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. weird ~ my entry is gone! I linked it and became #32 in mr. linky list, but someone else has that number now, and I'm gone! :( hmm.. I see in the rules that there should be minimum of two entries, but I haven't made my second one yet ~ but was planning too ~ do u delete the single entries before the deadline is out, or has the linky gone loco on me? :) I'll just add myself again as #71.
    http://tindaloo.blogspot.com/2012/04/amalias-baby-carriage.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the "rule" about the two entries is not a requirement, but a request that you limit your entries to only two :) Thank you to everyone for their kind comments and willingness to play along!

      Delete